– A Sneak Peak Into “The Ultimate Guide to Instagram for Nonprofits”
Take an Inside Look at the Chapters of This Ebook:
1. Why Instagram
Instagram is incredibly popular and growing!
• Over 500 million active monthly users.
• Instagram users have shared over 40 billion photos to date and share an average of 95 million photos and videos per day.
• Instagram is used by 31% of American women and 24% of men.
• 75% of Instagram users take action, such as visiting a website, after looking at an…
2. How Your Nonprofits can get Started on Instagram
Here’s how you get started!
• You must have a smart phone or tablet to access all the features of Instagram.
• Desktop access and use is very limited.
• Download the free…
3. 10 Specific Ways to Use Instagram to Raise Money and Awareness for Your Cause
TIPS FOR POSTING EYE-CATCHING PHOTOS:
Ensure that the lighting is bright and photo is clear.
• Colorful photos work best.
• Use interesting angles.
• When shooting people or animals, have a bit of…