Carrying out successful and lucrative fundraising campaigns on social media has long been seen as out of reach for small nonprofits. But with the advent of Facebook Fundraising tools, collecting donations and enabling individuals to raise money for the causes that they care about became a lot easier.
So, are nonprofits really raising money and are individuals actually giving donations via Facebook? The answer is a resounding YES! Facebook’s charitable giving tools topped $1 billion from 20 million people since being introduced on the platform three years ago.
This free 42-page guide will show you how to use Facebook for your fundraising efforts.
A Sneak Peak Into This Ebook
Take an inside look into the seven chapters in this ebook:
Chapter 1 – Why Raise Money On Facebook?
There are several main benefits of making the leap into Facebook Fundraising for your nonprofit.
Chapter 2 – Before You Start
How do you know if Facebook Fundraising tools are right for your nonprofit? You need to conduct a quick assessment of your capacity and your resources before you start jumping in and asking people to fundraise for you on Facebook.
This chapter will help you determine if Facebook Fundraising is right for you.
Chapter 3 – Start Raising Money on Facebook
Once you are verified by Facebook and you have access to the fundraising tools, you can start a Facebook Fundraising campaign!
This chapter will go over things to know about registering your nonprofit for these giving tools.
Chapter 4 – Phase 1 (4 Weeks): Planning and Preparation
This chapter will take you through Phase 1 of starting your Facebook campaign:
- Choosing the type of fundraiser you want to run
- Determining the campaign goal
- Choosing the campaign time period
- Writing a compelling case for support
- Choosing a cover photo for the campaign
- Driving donations with Facebook ads
Chapter 5 – Peer-to-Peer Facebook Fundraising Campaigns
So how do you actually get these people to launch Fundraising campaigns on your behalf?
It’s a three-step process:
1. Ask your donors to create Fundraisers on behalf of your organization. If no one knows that this is a viable option, how can they make a decision to adopt it?
2. Give them the right tools to launch a successful Fundraiser. People aren’t born effective fundraisers. They often need support and tips on creating a successful fundraising campaign.
3. Cultivate your supporters who fundraise for you and turn them into long-term, loyal donors.
Chapter 6 – Phase 2 (2 Weeks) Launch the Campaign
The work doesn’t end as soon as you press Publish and launch the Facebook Fundraising campaign! This chapter goes over:
- Thanking people for their donations
Best practices for participating in and acknowledging Facebook Fundraising campaigns run by individuals
Chapter 7 – Phase 3 (2 weeks): Follow-Up and Acknowledgement
Finally, this chapter will help you create your Facebook Fundraiser Retention Plan.
Download the full free eBook now to get your ultimate guide to Nonprofit Facebook Fundraising Campaigns!