John Haydon, author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies and Facebook Marketing All-in-One, is one of the most sought-after digital marketing experts for nonprofits and charities. He has helped hundreds of nonprofits realize and achieve their best marketing and fundraising goals.
The highlight reel includes:
- Helped Epic Change launched one of the very first fundraisers on Twitter.
- Helped Komen Greater NYC increase their walkathon revenue by almost 300% in one year.
- Helped the Ellie Fund win a national online fundraising contest ($53,000 in 24-hours).
- Helped Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity raise over $215,000 during a 24-hour giving day.
- Helped Go East, Young Dog raise $200,000 in 10 days to save 70 dogs from being euthanized.
- And more…
Speaker. Author. Coach.
John has spoken at CauseCamp, the Nonprofit Technology Conference, New England Federation of Human Societies, New Media Expo, BBCon, Social Media 4 Nonprofits, AFP New Jersey, Boys & Girls Club, Jewish Family Services, and many other conferences throughout the United States. If you’re looking for more from him, John is also a regular contributor for the Huffington Post, Social Media Examiner, Social Media Today and npEngage.
Owner. Teacher. Parent.
- Founder of Inbound Zombie, a consultancy in Cambridge, MA that develops mobile websites for nonprofits.
- Leadership council member at Social Media for Nonprofits.
- Instructor for Top Nonprofits and CharityHowTo.
- Regular contributor to the Huffington Post, npEngage, Top Nonprofits, Social Media Today, and others, Constant Contact
- Artist – Yes, you want someone creative on your side. A natural-born storyteller.
Parent – a proud dad, committed to making a better planet earth.