Grant Management for Grantseekers With Granthub (A Demo)
Are you winning as many grants as you need? Whether you are a grant consultant or a grant writer for a nonprofit, you need to effectively compete for grant dollars. Missed deadlines, forgotten reports, misplaced documents, lost history due to staff turnover, and the need to remind others to complete their tasks all make it difficult (if not impossible) for your nonprofit to compete for limited grant funding. Implementing a grant tracking software gives your nonprofit organization an advantage over the competition when applying for grants. Save time, build strong funder relationships and speed up your access to the latest grant information with GrantHub.
During this Demo Webinar, You Will See How GrantHub:
- Finds new funders and grant opportunities
- Manages relationships, tasks, and grant deadlines
- Catalogues your attachments and common responses
- Maintains relationships and history through personnel changes
- Tracks and reports your grant fundraising progress