Get $10K In google ad grants with connect ad
How To Take Full Advantage Of $10K/Month In FREE Google Advertising With The All-In-One Google Grants Service with ConnectAd
Did you know that many nonprofits are eligible* for a $10,000 per month FREE advertising grant from Google? These ads can be used to boost awareness, donations, sales and more! Unfortunately, a lot of organizations fail to secure the “Google Ad Grant”, and many only use a fraction of the $10,000 per month—leaving free money and valuable website traffic on the table.
This FREE webinar recording of the All-In-One Google Grants Service (AIOGGS) will be quick, yet chock full of information. We’re talking 45 minutes of showing off the best and brightest features of the Google-Certified digital marketing service offered by CharityHowTo and ConnectAd.
During this free webinar recording we will cover:
- An overview of the Google Grants program, including eligibility and how it works.
- How nonprofits often struggle to utilize the Ad Grant effectively and how the AIOGGS can solve these problems.
- Using case studies, we will showcase different ways that nonprofits use the Google Ad Grant to successfully grow their impact by fundraising, generating awareness, recruiting volunteers, building email lists, selling online and more.
- Examples of nonprofits that are very successful using the AIOGGS.
- A demonstration of how the AIOGGS saves you both time and energy by making sure you continually optimize the $10K/month in free advertising.
- All the digital marketing features and tasks that are included with the comprehensive AIOGGS
Being online is more important now than ever. Don’t miss out on the $10,000 per month in free ads to help you successfully grow your organization’s online presence.
*FYI: You must be a registered nonprofit (501c3 if based in the US) to be eligible for Google Grants. Government entities, hospitals & schools are not eligible.