Can “Add to Gift List” be as powerful as “Donate Now” for your organization?
Learn what Nonprofits have in common with Wedding registries in a 45-minute session that will teach you how to make it easy for your donors to contribute to your toy drive, charity drive, and other in-kind initiatives.
2500 nonprofit organizations have reported that:
9 out of 10 nonprofits agree that the Gift Lists
* Is an innovative way to drive in-kind contributions
* Complements cash donations
* Offers a great new way for donors to contribute.
8 out of 10 say that In-kind donations
* Are effective in cultivating an ongoing relationships with donors
* Provide entry pathways to recruit new donors
* Drive new purchases from existing donors
7 out 10 have seen an increase in giving since creating and sharing their MyRegistry Gift List.
During this Demonstration of MyRegisties Nonprofit Gift list, we will cover how:
- Organizations are successfully leveraging Gift Lists as a fundraising tool
- You can set up an organizational gift list in a few simple steps
- You can add gifts, your organization needs, from any store anywhere
- Your gift list can be embedded in your site
- You can share and get contributions from your donors in the click of a button