How To Take Full Advantage Of $10K/Month In FREE Google Advertising With The All-In-One Google Grants Service by ConnectAd
Finally, a no pressure no hassle way to authentically learn about products and services from our sponsors!
Sponsored by ConnectAd
Our Promise to You!When you attend our free Nonprofit Library demo webinars you will have a hassle free opportunity to learn about the powerful valuable software and services different companies have to offer. We will NOT share ANY of YOUR information with the Sponsor unless you want them to contact you!
Did you know that many nonprofits are eligible* for a $10,000 per month FREE advertising grant from Google? These ads can be used to boost awareness, donations, sales and more! Unfortunately, a lot of organizations fail to secure the “Google Ad Grant”, and many only use a fraction of the $10,000 per month—leaving free money and valuable website traffic on the table.
This FREE webinar demonstration of the All-In-One Google Grants Service (AIOGGS) will be quick, yet chock full of information. We’re talking 45 minutes of showing off the best and brightest features of the Google-Certified digital marketing service offered by CharityHowTo and ConnectAd.
During this free webinar demonstration we will cover:
- An overview of the Google Grants program, including eligibility and how it works.
- Using case studies, we will showcase different ways that nonprofits use the Google Ad Grant to successfully grow their impact — even during the COVID pandemic — by fundraising, generating awareness, recruiting volunteers, building email lists, selling online and more.
- How nonprofits often struggle to utilize the Ad Grant effectively and how the AIOGGS can solve these problems.
- Examples of nonprofits that are very successful using the AIOGGS.
- A demonstration of how the AIOGGS saves you both time and energy by making sure you continually optimize the $10K/month in free advertising.
- All the digital marketing features and tasks that are included with the comprehensive AIOGGS
Being online is more important now than ever. Don’t miss out on the $10,000 per month in free ads to help you successfully grow your organization’s online presence.
*FYI: You must be a registered nonprofit (501c3 if based in the US) to be eligible for Google Grants. Government entities, hospitals & schools are not eligible.
One of the most important tools in every nonprofit’s toolbox is the ability to accept non-cash assets. Most organizations have figured out the 3 C’s: cash, check, and credit cards. But every nonprofit should be prepared to accept gifts of appreciated securities.
The news will tell you that the markets have declined significantly but for most of your donors, their portfolios are still higher than they have ever been.
Some nonprofits let them fund the causes they care about and if yours doesn’t, you’re missing out on an average gift of nearly $7,000!! In addition to additional revenue now and in the future, the ability to accept gifts of stocks is a HUGE brand upgrade that puts your organization in a different light with donors in your community.
During This Free Nonprofit Demonstration Webinar, we will Cover:
- Why gifts of appreciated securities help solve an immediate problem your donors are facing today.
- How to accept gifts of stocks (what you need and how to get it) for FREE – no strings attached!
- The exact marketing language to use to advertise your ability to accept gifts of stocks.
- How to identify donors who are most likely to have appreciated securities.
NonprofitLibrary.com is pleased to introduce our no hassle, no pressure product demonstrations from our sponsors.
When you register for this free webinar sponsored by ConnectAd, you will view an Informative demonstration.
Your information will NEVER be shared without your consent and therefore you will not get on an email list or call list.
At the end of the webinar if you find the information to be truly helpful and you are sincerely interested in leveraging the power of social fundraising, you can raise your hand and optin to be contacted by ConnectAd!
You’ll learn the details of the Google Ad Grant and how the All-In-One Google Grants Service can leverage the free advertising and turn clicks into real impact that benefits your organization.
Our Promise to You!
When you attend our free Nonprofit Library demo webinars you will have a hassle free opportunity to learn about the powerful valuable software and services different companies have to offer. We will NOT share ANY of YOUR information with the Sponsor unless you want them to contact you!
About the Presenters.
Ilia Khairetdinov, Growth Specialist at ConnectAd spends his days discussing strategy and growth with nonprofits. His extensive experience in the nonprofit and start-up space allows him to deeply understand the challenges organizations face, particularly when it comes to digital marketing and strategy.
ConnectAd has been exclusively helping nonprofits with the Google Ad Grants program since 2010. They are one of forty-five companies worldwide that have earned the Google Ad Grants Certified Professionals designation from Google.